Conceptualizes and defines all aspects of form, function, aesthetics, and end user interface, while meeting defined criteria for product features, cost, manufacturability, and project schedules. Creates and maintains engineering and assembly drawings.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a product design or design engineering role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design or related field.
- Must have mechanical product design experience using solid modeling application.
- Proficient with 3D CAD software and advanced surface modeling is a must.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment is a must.
- Must submit a portfolio link or file with your application.