Works across all departments to support and lead to the development of the Lean Manufacturing initiatives. In addition, the employee will also assist in the implementation/training/sustainment of various manufacturing processes.
- Performs project work to support implementation of Lean principles.
- Evaluates work process flow using Lean Tools to improve efficiency and through-put.
- Lead, assist and participate on Kaizen teams.
- Train and mentor team members on Lean practices.
- Complete 5S audits and assist team members in implementing corrective actions.
- Assist in daily/weekly/monthly activities to ensure company objectives are meet and maintained.
- High school diploma, college course work preferred
- Knowledge of Kaizen and implementation
- 5S knowledge
- Problem solving skills: Fish Bone and 5 Why
- Process Analysis: TVP and VSM
- HSE policy