Work closely with the Director of Sales and Marketing to manage all facets of marketing the Skeeter brand, including, but not limited to the website, social media, and all digital platforms. Also responsible for advertising, creative, and planning for all aspects of marketing. Other activities will include corporate events, photoshoots, and working w sales and marketing staff to support each opportunity. Develop a high degree of planning, structure, oversight and accountability for the entire marketing process and Marketing Department.
- Work with the Director of Sales and Marketing to implement effective strategies to achieve marketing objectives.
- Maintain and implement year-round marketing plan/strategy to support the Skeeter brand.
- Work closely with Marketing Field Events Manager to accomplish marketing projects, execute on-site at key events, and maintain highest possible footprint for the Skeeter brand in the marketplace.
- Manage Skeeter’s digital presence, including all content on website, boat builder, social media, media partners and all supporting marketing materials.
- Hire, train, and manage in-house Marketing Media/PR Coordinator.
- Develop and execute all creative direction in advertising plan, media elements, and new product intros.
- Participate in new product development process and prepare marketing elements to support each new product launch.
- Work with Director of Sales and Marketing to manage departmental budget and insure high ROI on all activities.
- Maintain active correspondence with dealer network and sales team regarding product, programs, and pricing etc. and all marketing initiatives
- Various other duties and projects as may be assigned by upper division management. Moderate travel will be required.
- 4-year undergraduate degree with marketing emphasis
- Extensive marketing background with at least five years of sales and/or marketing experience.
- Strong background in digital marketing/website development.
- Strong interpersonal and persuasive skills.