- Assist with plant accounting procedures and methods within the scope of established corporate policies and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Assist in budget control system.
- Contribute extensively to the Plant Manager and others to assist in establishing corrective measures, thus eliminating future problems and wasteful practices.
- Assist in cost accounting and cost control, inventory valuation and control, capital budgeting and capital expenditure analysis, asset control, and internal/external reporting, and QAD financial system issues.
- Prepares financial statements to summarize and forecast the company’s financial status.
- Produces and manages balance sheets and analyze future earnings and expenses.
- Assists with management of accounting, auditing, and budgeting within the organization.
- Assists with preparations for audits.
- Works to reconcile accounting inaccuracies or imbalances.
- Ensures compliance with and prepare reports according to applicable government regulations.
- Uses accounting software to maintain records and prepare reports.
- Coordinates with and prepares reports for upper management.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- BBA in Accounting with 10 years of related experience.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Efficient interaction with all levels of management.
- Efficient organizational skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity and are a current Skeeter or Yamaha employee, please forward an updated resume to Marcy Read and Samantha Cherry in Human Resources. Also, please inform your current Manager or Supervisor that you are interested in applying for this position.
Skeeter Products Inc., a subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA, is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.