Responsible for the overall continuous update, improvement, and communication of sales data and reporting processes for Skeeter. This employee will also be responsible for organizing data and logistics for key meetings and events on behalf of the Sales Department.
- Use MacKenzie Atlas database to communicate sales trends, dealer performance, and territory performance of all Skeeter markets internally.
- Organize and prepare all arrangements for Sales meetings in conjunction with Executive Administrative Assistant. Sales and Dealer meetings may require early arrival / late departure from the workday and limited travel.
- Prepare in-house and outgoing correspondence to dealers and to Territory Managers.
- Provide backup to the Sales Coordinators by preparing, organizing, and reconciling various reports.
- Maintain and update Dealer files and miscellaneous Sales files.
- Acquire and organize market information and compose numerous presentations throughout the year.
- Follow through on special tasks and projects (including projects for Yamaha Marine Group) under very limited supervision.
- Answer telephones/emails. Responsible for directing calls/inquires to the necessary department or personnel. Must show initiative for assisting callers with various requests and questions.
- Perform other duties assigned as needed.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a business or industry related field preferred or equivalent work experience for minimum of 4 years.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- Excellent organizational skills and highly detail oriented.
- Requires experience and knowledge of filing and recording systems, standard office routines and practices, excellent skills with personal computers and various word/data processing.
- An outdoor background with a general knowledge of boating and fishing.
- Strong inter-personal skills, ability to work well with others to support overall departmental direction.
- Time management skills to be able to produce assignments efficiently on or before deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who is self-motivated and able to multitask under pressure.
If you are interested in this opportunity and are a current Skeeter or Yamaha employee, please forward an updated resume to Marcy Read and Samantha Cherry in Human Resources. Also, please inform your current Manager or Supervisor that you are interested in applying for this position.
Skeeter Products Inc., a subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA, is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.